Links to programs
Halloween Candy Bracket: forms.gle/G8vQC6eqhWPiHuyi8
Virtual Sticker Board: https://letstick.to/session/1732c857
Online Programs: Facebook or our Youtube channel!
1. Masks worn correctly are required at all times in the building. Click here for guidance
2. Please return books in outdoor return box
3. Lower level is closed
4. Computers are by appointment in 55 min slots
5. No bathrooms, no food, no drink
6. Please return books in outdoor return box.
Masks are REQUIRED for everyone over the age of 2 and must be worn properly at all times in the building. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot or will not wear a mask, you will need to continue to use curbside pick-up. If you come into the library without a mask you will be told to leave.
Fill out the form ^ and we will call you when your books are ready for pickup.
Pick-up...after we call you to say its ready...
1. Park in parking spot in-front of the library
2. Open your trunk....get back in your car
3. Call the library to let us know you are here.
4. We will put the books in your car and close the trunk.
If you have any returns, please put them in the dropbox before staff bring our your materials. Staff cannot collect items from your car.
For EVOLVE (card catalog) you need your library card number & password is your last name.
Monday 10 am - 3 pm
Tuesday 2 pm - 7 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 3 pm
Thursday 2 pm - 7 pm
Friday 10 am - 3 pm
POWER LIBRARY: The code for our library is PL2878 followed by eight digits.
These eight digits must include your library card number using zeros as fillers between PL2878 and your card number.
Power Library resources are made possible in part by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and through Library Access Funds administered by the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.